Monthly Archives: October 2015
This past weekend, October 24 and 25, we celebrated with our annual Day of the Dead event. There were a record number of children at this event, and it looks like everyone had a great time!
Many thanks to our autocrat, Helena, for organizing such a great event.
November 20-22, Var-Heim is hosting our biannual symposium.
At this time, only the location has been determined. Watch this page for event updates!
Instructors needed for this event!
- The Symposium events shall be informative and interactive classes that broaden our understanding of the Adrian era.
- Each class a person gives within a twelve-month period must be on a different subject unless it is required for a ministry position.
- The classes shall provide information to the populace about the arts and sciences during the Adrian era.
- Each class presentation shall be a minimum of twenty (20) minutes in length, not including questions.
- Each class shall allow for a question/answer session at the end of the class.
- Each class shall provide a handout of source material for further information or have sources on- hand for review.